Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nonsense. I love you!



Anon-I'd want to see oneshot in which Ellen says that Portia wastes her life with her cuz she's old and stuff about being old and Portia argues that it's not true, please

Ellen(pov)
I'm not one to read tabloids or anything either am I one I go to the grocery store but I had some errands to run.  I went to go get a couple of things and when I'm at the check out place I see a magazine that is throwing shade at the age difference between me and Porsche it's a pretty stupid way to get us to separate but simply it's a really dumb way to want to bring attraction considering there are many couples out there that have a way much bigger age difference. 

After a while of looking at the cover I'm taken out of my gaze when the cashier asks me if I found everything that I wanted and if this was all for today. I politely answered yes to all questions. 

Minutes later

I get in my car, I turn the ignition on and begin to drive. As I make my way home I find myself dwelling even more on the topic.  

Stop Ellen! Don't let that type of energy in. Portia loves you. It's for a fact.

But then again she wasted her life for me why would she do something like that? She could have found someone who looks better and is much younger. Somebody her age. Somebody who has the energy to still do many things. Someone who isn't always working. Sometimes I don't even think I take on my role as her wife. There are times during the season where I just come home late, and not because I want to but because I have to. I pull up in our drive way.

"Hey love! Did you find everything?" She asks wrapping her arms around me and kissing me on the lips. I didn't move. She's so amazing. She needs someone that isn't half way dead like me. I have one foot outside my grave and one foot inside, but she, she has both outside. Her time isn't even nearly done. She so young.

"Hey. Yup." I responded dully. I saw her stare at me in confusion. 

"Are you okay?"

"Totally!" I said sarcastically. She's not stupid. She caught up. She knew I was lying.

"Let's go eat shall we!" I cheered. We sat down and began to eat. I wasn't hungry so I just picked at the food here and there.

"So how was work? Everything okay?" She asked calmly.

"It was good, yeah everything is fine." Fuck I said fine.

"I meant good, alright, okay. You know like always."

"No it's not. Do you not remember I'm your wife. El I know you like the palm of my hand. You can't lie to me. Tell me what's wrong?"

I hesitate to tell her. So we sit there for like five minutes without speaking. I can tell she's frustrated now so she got up and went off to the bed room.

"Fuck. I'm stupid for making a big deal out of this, but c'mon she has left a part of her life she could be living for me."

I went to the bed room after her.
She was laying down with our cats begging for her attention. I stood in the door way admiring her. I walked in and sat beside her caressing the next with her.

"Porsche... I'm sorry for my attitude." I mentioned. She didn't say anything back.

"I trust you. You know that right? It's just. It's stupid. I don't want to bother you with things that aren't of importance."

"If they weren't important then they wouldn't be bothering you don't you think? Just tell me Ellen. I won't get upset."

"Okay fine."

"So I was at the grocery store in the checkout area when I came across a magazine, and before you even say anything. I know I shouldn't let that type of energy in but it just got to me. I didn't even know it had. A magazine was talking about our age difference and how you had wasted your youth with me."

"Then when I was driving home I started to analyze what they said, and truth is Porsche they are right. You could be with someone younger someone your age. Who is willing to do what you want. Who doesn't work as much. Someone that is at your level."

"I hadn't known that simple article had effected me until I came home." I finalized.

"First of all, fuck what they have to say about age difference it's just a number there are many couples with a longer span. Second of all I didn't waste anything with you. Spending time with you isn't a waste. It's an honor baby." She told me holding my face with her hand.

"Third of all, I could be with someone younger and all but I only want to be with you. The day I finally realized I loved you and I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life that day I didn't care what anybody had to say. I only want you. I could careless about how old you are if your taller or if I am, or who wore it better. In between all those things you are the only person I care about." She paused then continued.

"Without you my life wouldn't make any sense. Without you I wouldn't be how I am today. Without you I wound the me. You're my everything and anything. So don't even think for a second I don't love you or whatever it is you were going to do with this. I love you Ellen Degeneres. I'll do anything to prove it." She kissed with an emotion I that made me feel home. Like nobody or anything could hurt me. I felt safe.

"Okay?" She asked.

"Okay." I answered

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! i get annoyed when people say their age difference is a problem. awesome story :)

    ReplyDelete