Saturday, June 14, 2014

You got me



Anon-could you write one shot of ellen trying to scare portia but accidentally make portia fall over and hurt herself. ellen freak out and portia scare her back by pretending she's really hurt... thanks.

•No problem it was a pleasure ;)

Ellen (pov)
Today I was released early from work  and I know for a fact Portia isn't home yet from work either, so I have a great idea. She once said I never scare her, and ever since then I have been, but it's been quite a while ever since I have so today is a perfect day to.

 As I gather my things from my office to make my way home I get a message. When I notice from whom it is I smile like an idiot, like always of course. There isn't a moment in which she doesn't make me smile even when I'm at my worst moments or I feel terrible she's always there to make me feel better.

Portia: Hey baby! How's everything coming along? 😘😘

I'm not going to tell her I'm leaving earlier today.

Me: Hey darling! Everything is going good, but you've just made it better 😘😉. What about you?

Portia: Aww thank you babe ☺️. It's good so far I've actually just been released so I'm going to make my way home

I may as well just tell her.

Me: That's great! I've actually just been released a few minutes ago too so I'll be home in a few

Portia: Wow 😱. Early today huh? 😜

Me: Yeah 😑 lol I'll see you later 😘 drive safe 

Portia: 😂 you too ❤️
 
Minutes later

As I park the car in the drive way I notice she hasn't arrived yet. Once I get in the house I begin to brainstorm on my ideas. Should I scare her now or wait until later. I think I'll wait. About two minutes go by when I hear her car come to a stop and I hear the engine go off. I sit on the couch and turn on the tv. I hear the door open and she calls out.

"Honey I'm home!"

"Living room" I shout back.

From the corner of my eye I see her turn from the corner making her way to the couch, but I act as if I'm to concentrated on whatever it is that I'm watching. She takes a seat next to me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so tired" she groans taking her shoes off and coming up to kiss me after a long day without her. She lays down and rest her head on my lap.

"Why is that?" I ask playing with her hair.

"I had plenty of filming for the new Netflix series" she explains closing here eyes. I can tell all she wants to do is go to sleep, and I can't blame her.

"I bet, want to go to bed instead?"

"I'll go anywhere you'll go."

"C'mon then" she sits up and I stand up. I pull her by the arm and we both walk up to the bedroom hand in hand.  We lay down in bed. I hold her in my arms until we both fall asleep.

Hours later

I wake up first and it's already 7:30 so decided to order some found considering Portia is still asleep and I can't cook at all. The food gets right on time because when I'm handing the money to the delivery girl Portia comes down the stairs. I didn't notice her until I was setting the table and she came behind me hugging me from the back. I turn around so I face her. I set my chin on the crook of her neck and take in her scent. We away from left to right. 

"Mmmmm, I would stay like this forever." I moan in her ear.

"I would too, but the scent of the food is starting to tug at my stomach." We both laugh at what she said.

We take a seat and eat. We talk about our day and everything that's on our mind like the upcoming of our vacation and all. When were done she offers to clean the table since I set it up. I take this as the chance to scare her. I went to our bedroom and get the scariest mask I have. I see her scan through the cabinets. I bend down right behind her. 

"Boo!" I shout. I laugh hysterically to the point were my stomach starts to hurt really bad. When I scared her she jumped up and hit her head.

Portia (pov)

"Oh my gosh!" I shout." That's not funny" I say turning around hitting her on the shoulder. What if I act like I'm seriously injured? Why not? It'd be a good way to get back. After all it's a great way to put my acting skill in practice. I start to rub my head and moan at the pain. When she noticed me she went from laughing to a serious face in seconds. 

"Babe are you okay?" I saw her face go to a pale color.

"Uh-um, my head hurts really bad." She grabs me by the face and starts to kiss me all over my face continuously.

"I'm so sorry love" she says with panic in her voice.

"I'm such an idiot, please forgive me. I promise I won't do it again. Ugh! I'm such a fucking dumbass!" She exclaims with pain in her voice. I actually start to feel bad so I instantly quit the prank on the her. So I hug her and place my chin on the crook of her neck and press her head closer to mine.

"I'm just kidding babe" I whisper in her ear. She pulls back and smiles.

"You defiantly got me this time, you scared the life out of me!" I kiss her lurking a little longer and withdraw.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction." I breathed on her lips.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll be careful next time, but I don't know about not scaring you anymore." She murmurs with a smirk on her face. I chuckle and hold her for what seems like hours. 

"I like this."

"I love it." She joins. 









No comments:

Post a Comment