Saturday, June 14, 2014

Please


Anon-Would you write something of Portia getting sick but she doesn't want to go to hospital because she hates hospital and Ellen tries to convince her to go. Thanks a lot

Portia (pov) 
It's two in the morning and I'm not feeling well at all. Ellen is in deep slumber and I'm just here looking up at the celling hoping for her to wake up or something. I don't want to bother her knowing she has to film today. I want her to get all the sleep that is possible. I have a mix of everything. The top of my stomach hurts and I feel like throwing up at times. I have cold sweats. I don't know why? I was perfectly good yesterday it all started when we were getting ready to go to bed. Ellen knew something was wrong but I told her I was okay. 

Two hours later

I wake up to a rush coming up my throat. I take the covers off of me and run to the bathroom. I pull the toilet seat up and begin to pour my self out. Right when I think I'm done and I lean against the wall I get another rush. 

Ellen (pov)
I wake up to the noise of someone throwing up. As an instinct I rush to the bathroom and see the most heartbreaking sight. I kneel down next to Port. I rub her back trying to ease the pain.

"Let all out sweetheart." After a couple of minutes she finally leans against the wall. I make my way to her and I hug her. 

"I feel terrible."

"C'mon" I tell her pulling her up. While she brushes her teeth I'm feeling up the tub with just the right temperature. I tell her to take a seat next to the tub as I dash to the closet and pull a brand new shower robe that has her initials on it. I sprint to the kitchen to get her some water and a pill to ease the pain she's described to me.

I get to the bathroom and quickly put on her favorite scent of candles and some suds to the water. I help her undress. I hold her hand to give her support while she moves her way in the tub. I rub her neck trying to make her feel more comfortable and relaxed. I give her the pill and make her drink all of the water.  I peck her on the lips.

"Don't worry baby it'll get better. I promise." I say kissing her once again.

"Thank you love, I don't know what it'd do without you. I defiantly don't want to find out either." We both smile at each other. 

"What do you say if we get you out  the tub and into the bed?" 

"Mhhmm." She moaned. I dried her up and helped her put the bath robe on. I laid down on the bed with her all cuddled up making sure she was warm. I had about an hour left of sleep until the alarm want off, but I'm not sure I want to go to work with her like this. 

We fell asleep for what seemed like seconds after she got back up to throw up, but it was a good 30 minutes.

 I got up to be by her side to comfort her. That is my job. To comfort my wife. I promised to for the rest of my life. I kneeled down with her once again soothing her back.

 I didn't like this at all.

 I got up to get my phone so I could call Andy.I also turned the alarm off. I'm not going to work. I headed back to the bathroom and leaned down next to the wall besides the toilet next Porshe. 

"Hey Ellen! What's up? Everything okay?"

"Hey Andy! No nothing is okay." I say looking to see Portia still hugging the toilet."I'm not going to work today."

"El don't wor-" then she was cut off.

"Ok, may I ask why?"

"Portia has been sick and I don't want to go to work with her like this, so find someone to do the show or just put a rerun. I don't know you'll know what to do." I explain.

"Aww man say hey to her and tell her to get well. No worries El. Take care of Portia, comfort her. I'll handle work."

"Thanks Andy. Talk to you later."

"No problem El that's what I'm here for see ya soon." I hang up the phone. She finishes and brushes her teeth once again. 

"Ellen don't worry. Got to work I'll be fine." I stand up.

"No. It's not in discussion Porsche. I'm staying her by your side. Work can wait. Your always first on my list." I tell her grabbing her hand.I walk her back to bed. 

"Portia, I think we should go to the hospital to see what's wrong?" I ask gently because I know how much she hates hospitals. I do too, but I rather take her right now. I'll do anything so she won't have to go through this.

"No, I don't want to. You know how much I hate hospitals besides it's probably just a bug."

"Please, let's just make sure it is a bug then and nothing serious." I beg kissing the back of her hands.

"Please, El I don't want to."

"Do it for me love. I'll be by your side at all times. I'll feel much safer if you do plus it breaks my heart to see you in pain."

"I don't know."

"Look if we go they'll give you something to alleviate it, and since I don't have work we can go out and do fun stuff together, or just stay here at home in peace together  watching movies all day cuddled up on the couch." I see her smile come along from the corner of her mouth. I think I know what to say for her to say yes.

"Or maybe. Just maybe. We could lay in bed all day and do the things that you and I love so much." I smirk bringing my hand to the inside of her thigh. She brings my face up to hers and kisses me. 

"Okay fine you've convinced me let's go."

"Yes!" I exclaim."I know how to get you to do things Porsche." She hits me playfully. I love to see her smiling and laughing.

"Okay. Mrs. Know it all."

"Wouldn't that make you Mrs. Know it all too?" I ask grabbing her by the hips.

"Whatever Degeneres."

"I thought so De Rossi" I respond back and hit her in the butt when she turns around making her way to the closet to change.

"Hey! Don't stay in the closet to long" I shout smiling.

"It's quite impossible to considering I'm married to Ellen Degeneres" she replies poking her ring finger out.

"Mmmmm, you're actually right on that one Degeneres."

"Like always not just that one."

"Okay, whatever you say. Like I've said it's good to give yourself props but I think you've over done it a bit, but I still love you." She stands out with a sarcastic smile. We both end up laughing at each other. My love for her is beyond the comprehension of myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment